Tuesday 20 August 2013

Simply Stunning: Yohji Yamamoto Fall/Winter 2013

“Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don’t bother you - don’t bother me".” - Yohji Yamamoto

 



 Hello Darklings,
The summer is almost gone! This makes me sad, as I absolutely love the heat, but I know that many eagerly await the coolness of fall.  And while I do miss the heat already, I'm love fall and winter fashion. Particularily this new collection by Yohji Yamamoto. He never fails to provide dark yet sophisticated garments.

Lots of layers, dark neutral tone and lots of black. Loose fitting yet sleek. And some pretty stunning facial hair sported in his Homme collection.  I personally adore the look, What say you lovely readers? Let me know in the comments!

More After the Break!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment