- Beyonce - I grew up on Destiny's Child, of course I love her. The music is catchy and her videos are creative. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure. Don't judge me.
- Pastels / White clothing - Aside from the pastel goth look, pastels are pretty trendy as of late; they are popping up in many spring 2014 runway shows. And while pastels and white clothing really aren't my go-to choice for clothing, I do sort of like the look of an entirely white or off-white outfit. It's kind of ghostly and ethereal, and makes me think of banshees and similar spooks.
- Bold or Neon Eye Makeup - Goths and the Alternative scene can probably lay claim to the heavy make-up, black eyeliner cat-eye trend. But I do enjoy some of the more neon styles being seen lately. The neon colours offer a change, yet still possess the same extreme look. And I like that.
- Agate/ Gemstone Decor - Who doesn't love giant rocks. 'Nough Said.
- Neon Lipstick - Similar to the eye makeup trends, I really just like the alternative to typical lip colours. It can be hard to find a bright pastel or neon lip colour that matches your complexions, but I think its a matter of find what works for you. I'd like to experiment with weird colours like this. Except for orange. I dislike orange lipstick a lot
- Ear cuffs - As someone with no piercings (gasp I know right?!) ear cuffs have opened a whole new world of jewellery that I never had access to before. And I love them for that.(I dunno why I never got my ears pierced. It seemed like too much effort at the time and now I'm just not motivated enough to do it. )
Do you have any mainstream trends you like or guilty pleasures you are willing to admit to?
Listening to - "Inhuman" - Aesthetic Perfection