Friday 3 January 2014

First post of the new year!


annnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm sick.


I've been sick for the whoooole year. It's a very unfortunate way to start the new year. But I think I'm getting better. I actually put on clothes today! But I'm still tired, and its bitterly cold today so I'm not going outside. Wooooo Canada.

I spent my new years eve at the Vineyards wine bar, drinking Gewurztraminer with a few friends. It was lovely and relaxing. A nice change from the typical club scene and loud music. It was kind of fun going out all gothed up in fancy garb to a regular bar. We got some funny looks but no one bothered us. And then after we went to a 24 hour diner for milkshakes. ( If you are ever in Ottawa there is a diner called Zak's, not too far from the Dominion and Zaphod's, that you must go to. They also serve all day breakfast. And they have the best gluten free french toast. )

I was going to go to Montreal this weekend but I had to cancel the trip due to my illness. Hopefully I'll be able to go in the near future.

How was your new years?


-Twiggy Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment