Since I'm going to actually attempt to make frequent updates, this is my list of prompts:
- Favorite Goth activity to do on a lazy sunday
- Guilty Pleasures (version 1): Things you enjoy that are decidedly not alternative (Maybe not guilty at all)
- Guilty Pleasures (version 2): Alt/ Gothy things you like or do that might be frowned upon by your other goth buddies
- Baby-Bat Phase: Did you have one? What was it like?
- 5 Mainstream Trends that drive you bonkers
- 5 Alternative Trends you embrace and can't get enough of
- 5 Alternative Trends you never really "got"
- 5 Pet Peeves in general
- What is one genre of goth (cyber goth, pastel goth etc) that year really like and one that you really dislike.
- 10 Bands you adore
- What was the first alternative musician/band that you listened to? What genre would you call the band (punk, ska, goth, metal etc)?
- Is the alt lifestyle 24/7 for you? Why or Why not?
- Do you dabble in many genres and styles, or have you found one look and scene that works for you?
- How to make an otherwise boring space into your own alt-paradise (Bedroom, living room etc)
- How to survive "cheerful gatherings" without biting off someones head or giving up your own dignity
- How to survive "goth -themed" parties or costumes etc hosted by people who don't know anything about alternative subcultures
- One article of clothing in your closet that you wear too often / can't live without
- One artcile of clothing you own that you should probably throw out but can't seem to toss
- Is there a band you first didn't like but now adore? Did you hate a band and now can tolerate them?
- How have your music tastes evolved and changed
- Music Wishlist: Albums you intend to own one day or wish you could buy
- Fashion Wishlist: Items of clothing you covet muchly
- Book wishlist: Books you really want to read, and whether you'd buy them or just borrow from the library (Bonus post, do you use the library?)
- Historical Wishlist: Historical items (example clothing) that you wish you could own now
- Weirdest thing ever said to you about your style of dress. Bonus points for funny responses.
- What is essential to your alternative lifestyle
- Your favorite style inspiration that isn't directly Goth
- Your favorite Goth Inspiration
- How to make any holiday a little more gothy (Easter, Valentines day?)
- An infamous person in the Goth scene and how you feel about them. (Basically some one who seems to be a frequent topic of argument about whether or not they are goth/ or if the art they produce is goth. Such as Tim Burton, Marylin Manson etc)
Listening to - "Fire and Whispers" - IAMX
Update: I thought of mooooore...
31. A relative that inspired you in your alternative ways
32. Favorite Alt Movies. Least Favorite Alt movies. and why.