Thursday 27 February 2014

How to wear a spiked bra!



In response to a comment left on my DIY to do list by 1666 X 30, here are six ways I would suggest wearing a spiked bra.

Personally, I would like to wear it with my underbust corset, but I know that's not for every one. Spiked bras are pretty versatile though. They are easy to wear under an open jacket or vest with jeans (depending on how much skin you want to show), but can also be worn under loose fitting / off-the-shoulder shirts. Get an over sized t and snip until it fits!

-Twiggy Pop


Listening to : "Beware" - Bitter Ruin

2 comments:

  1. I've been wearing it like option #2, with a baggy shirt, but I love option 4...wearing it under a bodycon dress. The aesthetic of a spiked bra is more dominatrix, and the bodycon styles fit that more. I don't know why I haven't thought of that, heh. I'd probably wear a jacket or vest over it, to avoid "compliments" from folks on the street. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete